Recently we released an updated website and also change a few other things in order to serve you better. So…
1) The Website is becoming more user friendly
That means that most of the info will be published there instead of in a newsletter, making it much easier to navigate and consume on mobile devices also.
2) We are back to NomadMania.COM
It is shorter than .travel and more serious. So we’re back to the roots. Don’t worry. Access to your profile and other information stay the same.
3) Updated content structure
We’ll do our best to keep the following monthly structure:
- week 1 – some news
- week 2 – interviews
- week 3 – new tech feature
- week 4 – event or webinar
- week 5 – optional …
4) The Newsletters will be shorter
At the same time, they will be more frequent – on a weekly basis – making them easier to process. You can expect a short update every Wednesday. We promise not to spam and not to overload you with too much content.
5) Our social media channels are becoming more active
That’s it for now. Our team is back to work and we’ll be super grateful for your feedback regarding these changes and future improvements. Please, fill out THIS FORM.
Take care and happy travels.